A. About Antlerzz
Antlerzz is a digital marketing agency, that specialises in providing data analytics and insights reports from across the online digital ecosystem. We are dedicated to safeguarding the privacy of the personal data that is supplied to us or collected by us throughout the course of our business as well as the personal data we acquire from traffic to our Antlerzz website (‘Website’). Antlerzz is the data controller of any personal information accrued with the aid of or supplied to us in the instances described beneath in section B.
- When we conduct market analysis and online searches on you in connection with our business development or enterprise acceptance processes;
- when we agree to provide marketing and data analytics services to you
- when you visit our Website or offices
- when you request data from us or provide data to us;
- when you complete forms on this Website
- when you apply for a job or work experience opportunity
- when you join our mailing lists to obtain publications and various marketing emails (see section C.II).
C. The information we collect and methods
C.I Business development and acceptance
We gather information about potential customers and their owners, and directors as a part of our business development initiatives and our enterprise acceptance process. The kind of personal data we may also include name, address, nationality, business interests and employment history. We obtain this data from you or your company directly and from online, publicly available sources or via third parties.
C.II Our services and keeping you abreast with relevant marketing materials
The type of personal data that we may additionally acquire includes present-day and historical information consisting of your name and contact details (for example your address, email and phone number) and identifiers such as your organisation, employment history, professional and business expertise and positions held.
We will also gather personal information you choose to grant to us directly, or, for example, via your use of our Website, and data about your other dealings with us and our clients, which includes contact we have with you in person, through telephone, letter, email or online.
We collect personal information from your IP address and the operating systems and internet browsers that you use to view our Website. It allows us to discover which companies have visited our Website and we use this data to collect statistical information on the use of our Website to assist us in improving the user experience.
Furthermore, we may accumulate personal data from third parties such as different organisations that you have dealings with, regulators, government agencies, credit score reporting agencies, and publicly available online information (including electronic information sources to carry out checks to enable us to comply with relevant law), data or service vendors (some of whom may process your personal data on our behalf), and different professional advisers. Your private information may additionally be stored in the firm’s contact database when you register to obtain marketing updates or we in any other case obtain your contact details.
You can manage the information you receive via our direct marketing mechanisms by using the “Managing your preferences” option at the bottom of the emails. If you no longer want to receive advertising and marketing emails pertaining to our offerings, you can unsubscribe at any time via the use of the “Unsubscribe” option on the e-mail footer or by contacting email@example.com.
D. How your information is used
We will only use your private data if and to the extent that relevant law allows. We will consequently only process your personal data if:
- it is essential for the performance of a contract with you
- it is essential in connection with a legal obligation;
- you have given your consent (where necessary) to such use or the business enterprise you work for has acquired your consent (where necessary) to share your data with us; or if we (or a third party) have a legitimate reason which is not overridden by your interests or your rights and freedoms.
Official interests include the provision of our analytics services, running the firm’s commercial enterprise and marketing relevant services to you.
We can also use your personal data to:
- analyse business development opportunities and initiatives;
- run the firm’s day-to-day operations (e.g. carry out administrative or operational processes, e.g. recruitment);
- process and reply to requests, enquiries or complaints received from you;
- deliver marketing services to the company you work for if you are a client;
- carry out security checks when you visit us
- comply with our legal responsibilities to identify and confirm the identification of our customers and their owners and to risks assess issues of money laundering and terrorist financing which may apply to our business;
- send you marketing materials and invite you to events;
- maintain and improve our business relationship with you;
- improve our offerings and services to you, if the company you work for are a customer or prospective client; monitor and analyse our business; or identify offerings you may also be interested in.
E. Data Retention
We will solely retain your personal data for as long as is integral for the cause for which it was collected, inclusive of the purposes of complying with any legal, regulatory, accounting or reporting requirements. Personal data processed in connection with our commercial enterprise acceptance strategies and/or offering marketing services will be retained unless we agree otherwise with you, in writing. As a result, the data will be deleted or blocked if a storage period prescribed by governing standards expires unless the storage of the data is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract or an overriding legitimate interest.
If you wish to understand more about our policies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
F. How we share your personal data and why
We may additionally share your personal data with third parties who provide services on our behalf. For example, a technology vendor may have access to your private data when offering software support.
During the course of working with you we might also use third-party technology services. Where these offerings are vital to our work for you (for example, the use of Word or Excel supplied via Microsoft), we use them as a matter of course. Additionally, we use several ancillary services, for example, software programmes that are capable of analysing large quantities of data. Furthermore, we make use of third-party platform services that are integral to the work we do, i.e. running the firm’s business. These offerings include, amongst different things, cloud security systems and subscription software services. The use of these necessary ancillary services may additionally require your personal data to be held in the cloud on infrastructure managed with the aid of the relevant service provider.
Some of your personal data might be saved and stored in the cloud, with servers positioned inside or outside of the UK or the EEA and managed by a third-party provider. In adopting this approach, the confidentiality of your personal data is of key significance to us and we conduct due diligence on the safety of any third-party systems we use.
Where we switch your personal data outside the UK or the EEA we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your information is managed securely and the mechanisms of transfer offer sufficient safeguards.
We may also share your personal information with third parties where:
- you have provided your consent to us (where appropriate) or the company that you work for has received your consent for us to do so (where appropriate);
- it is in our or a third party’s legitimate interest to share the information, and that legitimate interest is not overridden by your rights or freedoms
- we are under a legal, regulatory or professional obligation to do so (for example, to comply with anti-money laundering or sanctions requirements); or
- to deliver marketing events where appropriate to do so
If you would like more information about our processes and the legal basis for sharing your information and the third parties we use, please contact email@example.com.
We use up-to-date data storage and security to keep your personal data securely in digital form to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, improper use, modification or accidental loss. However, the transmission of information online is not totally secure. Although we take suitable and proportionate steps to control the risks posed, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our online services.
H. Third-Party Links
Our Website includes links to several sites which are managed by third parties. Furthermore, we use social media sites, such as Instagram and Facebook. You ought to assess and review these other sites’ privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility for the information you provide on these sites or their data collection methods and use of your personal information.
I. Rights of the subject
You have specific rights that you can exercise under certain circumstances in relation to the personal data that we hold. These rights are to:
- request access to your personal data and request specific information in relation to its processing;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- request amendments to your personal data;
- request restriction in the processing of your personal information; and
- request the removal of your personal information
In the limited occasions where you may have supplied your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that particular processing at any time. Once our organisation has obtained notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your data for the purpose or functions you initially agreed to, unless we have some other legitimate foundation for doing so in law.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact the Privacy Director in writing by using emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.